Friday, February 25, 2011

The College Search Interview

Angle: Where do eastview students stand now, in their college search.

Questions:
1. What are your plans after highschool?
2. Where do you plan to go to college?
3. How many colleges have you visited?
4. Where have you visited?
5. What do you look for in a college?
6. How far from home would you like to go?
7. Do you plan on playing sports/intermerials there? If so what?
8. How many scholarships have you gotten to the college?
9. How long have you been interested in this college?


Interview 1: John
- I plan to go to college.
- Ive visited 4 colleges so far since last spring.
- I want to be about 3 to 5 hours away from home... by car.

Interview 2: Shane
- Im planning on going to either DCTC or Madison Wisconsin.
- Ive visited Iowa State, Am Herst, Boston University, U of M, and Madison.
- I look for a fun atmosphere with lots of things going on.

Interview 3: Micheal
- I plan on going off to college.
- In college i plan on playing intermerials, probaly basketball.
- No i have not gotten any scholarships yet.
- Ive been interested in the U of M for acouple years.

No comments:

Post a Comment